THCV–tetrahydrocannabivarin–is a cannabis-derived compound that provides a very unique set of effects and medicinal benefits that make it stand out from other popular cannabinoids (i.e. THC and CBD).
Whether you consume cannabis for its relieving effects or are a recreational cannabis user, we would like to introduce you to THCV, the cannabinoid that’s going to revolutionize the industry.
What are THCV’s effects and benefits?
As per its name, THCV is similar to THC in its chemical structure and psychoactive effects, but it has several unique properties traditional THC does not offer.
- THCV is most famous for being an appetite suppressant. Contrary to THC’s hunger-promoting effects, THCV subdues the appetite. As such, THCV is used for consumers trying to lose weight
- THCV can actually help with diabetes. According to research, THCV can help reduce insulin resistance while managing blood sugar levels
- THCV can also help alleviate panic attacks. It is very effective in treating anxiety attacks for people battling PTSD without repressing emotion
- THCV is also being studied for its efficacy in treating Alzheimer’s. THCV has been seen to improve tremors, motor control, and many other symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
- THCV can actually also promote bone growth. Thus, it is being studied to possible treat osteoporosis and other conditions
Delta-8 THC Products
Delta-9 THC Products
Delta-10 THC Products
Shop our top brands:
Where can I find THCV?
So you want to experience the impressive effects of THCV, but you don’t know where to get started. Most cannabis strains only have negligible amounts of THCV, so it is hard to extract. A quickly-growing brand, DazeD8, however, took it upon themselves to make THCV accessible for those who need it. By owning the entire production and extraction process—from farmer to consumer—DazeD8 has become one of the only reputable brands to offer pure and quality-tested THCV.